Written by Amanda Henderson Every parent wants their children to grow up healthy and happy. And while we may have a lot of control over our kids’ behaviors when they’re young, one day they will grow up and start making decisions on their own. How can we set them up to choose healthy options without […]
About Grace Eiden
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Grace Eiden contributed a whooping 1 entries.
Entries by Grace Eiden
DONATE / GET INVOLVED
You can help improve the lives of women, children and families in need by making a donation to Margaret’s Village.
- 2020 Virtual GalaAugust 28, 2020 - 5:27 pm
- Peoples Gas partners with Bo Jacksons Give Me a Chance Foundation and Rebuilding Together to renovate Maria Shelter at Margaret’s Village in Englewood for National Rebuilding DayMay 2, 2019 - 10:10 pm
- Andrea Kelly , ex-wife of singer R Kelly came to MVOctober 23, 2018 - 4:07 am
- International Peace FairSeptember 18, 2018 - 1:58 am
- Margaret’s Village 2018 Fall Gala on Oct. 11 at Galleria MarchettiSeptember 10, 2018 - 5:50 am
- Empowering Kids to Make Healthy Choices: Tips for Parents
- 2020 Virtual Gala
- Peoples Gas partners with Bo Jacksons Give Me a Chance Foundation and Rebuilding Together to renovate Maria Shelter at Margaret’s Village in Englewood for National Rebuilding Day
- 6th graders pack Easter baskets for Margaret’s Village children
- MV received tickets to Mrs. Obama’s book launch in Chicago in December 2018