You can help with a donation of your time, too:
- Advocacy on behalf of homeless and elder issues
- Child care at our shelter
- Construction, renovation, and maintenance projects, including painting
- Design and production of printed materials or video tapes
- Food preparation (Churches, groups, and schools may volunteer to prepare and serve an evening meal for the shelter residents.)
- Grant writing
- Office assistance (filing, mailing, data entry)
- Organizing and participating in our Annual Community Health Fair
- Program presentations: Do you have a skill or knowledge that you could share with the shelter residents or senior citizens?
- Public relations and marketing
- Volunteer monitors (ideal for school teachers and social workers)
For more information, call 773.651.8372.